Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dory's Embrace

Hey folks,

So last night I took a quick break from grinding the BG's to do a few quests. I've got to earn that $$$ (What I spend it on is for another post).

Also, as usual whenver I the daily SP heroic is up, I went looking for a group for it. Now I don't normally go looking for Heroic Dungeons, but I'm still in need of an upgrade from my Sargent's Heavy Cloak to Dory's Embrace

The Difference in stats is as follows:

+10 Armor
+7 Stamina
+1 Crit Rating
+1 Resilience Rating
+8 Attack Power
+112 Armour Penetration

Not a huge difference except for the armor Penetration. You can see the increase in damage at this site. There are some other pieces that stack armor penetration, like S3 sword and S4 ring. If you had all these you would get 262 armor penetration, which would be around 2% extra damage for a cloth wearer. 1% for a plate class.

That may not sound like much, but remember you 2% for a passive ability isn't anything to sneeze at. There are certain talents ou there that cost you 1 talent point per 1% dmg increase so yeah not shabby.

Remember, no single item will catepault you to greatness, but each upgraded piece ads that much more to you game.

Anyway, I'm 10 Badges away from being able to get the cloak, that's 2 daily heroics, or 3+ regular runs.....So close yet so far away.

No comments: